Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A bowl full of pomegranate

Hope i got the spelling right. I never thought I'd have to spell pomegranate one day.. anyways.. that's my dinner for tonight.. so thus named this part of my time.

Getting bored... darn bored. Where am I.. what am I doing.. I generally lead a life where I hardly find time to even make myself a cup of chai.. and now quite opposite.. I am finding time to make an entire four course meal.. Godd.. How I hate cooking..

I really don wanna be this idle.. I never knew coming back to India for such a long break can be this boring.. Once upon a time I never had time to sit properly and enjoy my lunch.. neva had time to enjoy the awesome fall colors.. neva had time to enjoy the town clad in white.. neva had time to njoy the melting moments... coming to more coarse facts..neva had time to do any of the personal nd professional chores leisurely.. now i have time to broood sitting in my bathroom.. simple funda.. I have loads of time to kill.. not finding enough ways..

so today i thought let me do something different.. so went to a fruit market.. bought two poms..(let me call it that...) cut opened them skilfully.. took the pearls out carefully.. arranged them in a bowl neatly.. and then refridgerated them... now I have in my hand a bowl full of poms..cold and crisp.. added a shot of vanilla essence and honey to it.. mmmmmm.. not exactly meltin in my mouth.. but certainly better... this is called fruits of our labor... true indeed... :) :)

catch ya later with certainly another better way of killing time... can u suggest me some.. then way to go guys.. plzz fill me up with innovative ideas to kill my time... this is mee deeps signing out.. goood nightt... :) :)

2 comments:

Shreya said...

Deeps....I have been there

Anonymous said...

hey how come ur orkut dosent allow me to scrap u or add u as a friend alright i neeed some damn urgent help from u are you from cvr???? are u still studyin in in theree???