Sunday, October 3, 2010

Eat..! Pray..! Love..!

Julia Roberts... Is one of the finest actresses in the world.. and when her latest movie was up in the theatres.. I really thought.. whoa... I should watch that one..!! and yes I did... Once I came out of theatre.. I felt.. movies are always rated.. right.. PG13.. R.. etc.. this movie should have been categorized too.. Above 40..!! it is for people who haven't found love even after they are 40.. who have never enjoyed a single day in their lives until that point.. and it is for people who never believed in the existence of god!! If that was mentioned.. atleast the first point saying it is only for people above 40.. I would have kept myself away from it.. Yet.. I went into the theatre.. sat for the most possible boring 2 hours in there.. and saw a woman raise from being mundane to adventurous in a very subtle way.. (You should have noticed the irony.. subtle adventurous..!! sorry for doubting your reading skills..)

So you must now be wondering why on earth I am writing a review about a movie which left theatres more than a month ago.. Now my friends.. is my confession.. even though I thought the movie was pretty boring.. and there is nothing in the movie for young generation like ours.. there was one small thing in that film that appealed to me.. and it was ITALY.... Italian Cuisine.. (I always wonder why the flag of India and Italy have same colors.. have great history.. and one most common thing.. exotic food...!!!! woww...)

I am officially in love with Italian cuisine.. and this blog is all about that.. and now again.. I should say.. I never loved Italian before.. according to me.. Italian is nothing but... Lotsssssss of cheese... on side you'd find either Pasta or a piece of bread... How stupid was I.. I never realized the awesome flavor of the food until I saw two movies.. The credit goes to two most boring films which most of you haven't have seen.. First is "Julie and Julia".. I always wondered why I picked that DVD from the library.. I thought Meryl Streep is there.. it has something worhtwhile.. and I certainly got thouroughly bored with it.. But little did I realized that.. That movie left an amazing impression on my mind regarding Italian food.. and then I made my very best and first Bruschetta.. and I loved it.. I should thank Laura Vitale for that.. her pretty face and awesome cooking ways.. I am a big fan of hers and I subscribed her on Youtube.. :) and then came Julia Roberts.. teaching us.. how not to count calories and enjoy gourmet food.. and then along came Gordan Ramsay and his awesome Italian friend.. in Master Chef.. who taught amature chefs. (Like me) how to make it big it Kitchen.. :)

Thanks "Eat.. Pray.. Love.." you dint quite make an impression as a movie that I would want to watch again.. or even recommend it to my friends.. you helped me figure out my most favorite cuisine.. For all those who haven't tried Italian.. you are missing out on something very amazing.. and for all those who all it.. Guyss.. I am with u.. and for ppl who ate Italian and don' like it(I don think anyone falls in this category.. but if yes..) are we still TALKING??????????

Thanks guys for reading this post.. and Last but not the least.. I always have one message to spread.. GO GREEN!!! :)

No comments: