Friday, January 21, 2011

Things not to do when one is Angry.. X(

Phew! Apt title for my current state of mind.. The problem is how to get that frustration out which has been building up inside me.. I thought let me yell at someone.. Now.. that will do no good.. rather it will hurt my PR.. now that I know I am not very good at maintaining old friendships.. I cant afford to ruin new ones.. So I ruled out the yelling option.. then thought I would play games... later I realized even that was a bad plan because already I have set my records high and with this state of mind I'm not able to concentrate to beat my own records.. and also loosing to myself irritates me even more.. aargh!!! x(

Hmmm.. thought of watching some movie.. some really good action would take me away from my thoughts, anger and frustration.. I chose Expandables.. everything was good.. it is a hard core bloody action movie.. blood spatter everywhere.. people dieing.. I thought it is definitly awesome until the moment I saw the name of the director.. really!! You got to be kidding me.. Silvester Stallone.. When I see actors directing themselves.. I somehow sense something very artificial.. as if the character is always too cautious not to overplay or underplay.. not at ease with himself.. and I continued to observe this behaviour.. Atleast I thought let me concentrate on Jason.. it was going fine.. but when Arnold came along.. and the dialog about becoming president.. Thats like president campaign 2020.. So I gave up on the movie.. now when you are frustrated.. don' watch something that can possibly aggravate you.. that can possibly compell you to think above and beyond.. and will make you want to hurt someone really bad...

Next trail was to watch Okariki Okaru.. this one movie I never had a chance to watch earlier.. but to my utter disappointment couldn't survive for more than 15 mins.. Woww.. I just realized how miserable things look to us when we are frustrated.. really.. I mean everything that looked fine until a few hours ago now looks fairly disgusting and useles..

What to do.. Thats why I started writing this.. atleast hoping every keyboard letter I press would be like a punch to the punching bag... now I can actually hear a rythm coming out of my keyboard which is crusing me for being so brutal with it.. However,, I don think I am in a mood to hear to it.. it is kind of helping.. :d

Anyways people.. when you are frustrated.. Don call anyone.. esp ppl whom you love.. because you tend to hurt them the most with all the bitter words and actions.. Don watch either a badly directed movie.. or a movie with stupid story.. silly is fine.. but don go with stupid.. you'll end up cursing everything in your vicinity.. Don play games.. you'll end up loosing to yourself.. don eat junk.. you'll end up fat.. and don blog.. it will make no sense when you read it with a sane head.. and finally.. Don  even open your mouth.. I hope this list helps.. and if you are wondering what to do when you are angry.. then this is not the place.. I only tell you What Not To Do.. :) :) (amazingly feeling better.. just a little though.. but phew!)

2 comments:

Madarapu said...

nice blog and most importantly..
about you block is truely awesome, kudos !

Sushma said...

You should go play some basket ball or tennis. It will take it outta you!